Friday, August 10, 2012

Random post of the Week: Concept pitch


Here's a random image, published recently in my 2012 sketchbook. It's a Jack Kirby's "Kamandi"- inspired concept pitch by Christopher Sequeira, with the design and illustration by Me. There's a 'New 52' angle on this image if you start tracing your eye around her, just to see how many hero-based paraphernalia you can spot. Anyways, enjoy. It was drawn quite a while ago now, just forgot to post, I guess :)

In the meantime, currently penciling Soldier Legacy #5, and some other stuff that's keeping me busy on the drawing front. Really enjoying the uni lecturing, hopefully the students are getting something positive out of it for their own work. As usual, I'm juggling a lot, and need to lift my game re: the thesis. Otherwise though, I have a positive outlook on what I need to achieve next to maintain the coverage and "radar signal", despite the severe time constraints, and the usual problems of having to, you know... eat, sleep, earn money to live etc. And now too, the need to stay in shape enough to try tournament fighting again. I think in the last case though, it's being neglected, to the point where I may be kidding myself. But I won't know that for sure until the end of the first round. Which is probably a little late to back out :P

Anyways, onward and upward.

No comments: