Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Soldier goes international! at the 5th Jilin International Animation and Comics Exhibition, China 2011




Thank you to my associate uni project supervisor Andi Spark for arranging the images and providing me with photos from her recent trip to the 5th Jilin International Animation and Comics exhibition in China this month. I am very appreciative to have the work exhibit overseas at this event and for her to arrange this to occur. These images were part of the recent Gympie Regional Gallery exhibit "Drawing and Animation" arranged by QCA, taken straight from issue 2 of the comic. I believe there was talk of the entire exhibition moving up to Mackay, unsure if these is going to occur, or has already occurred, but I will find out.

Anyways, thanks all :D

No comments: