Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Random Page Update


Ok, still searching for a "look" that I want to give this first scene of Soldier Legacy #4, but it's a start. We'll see.

In the meantime, I think I'm about 2-3 pages away from completing the pencils for the issue, giving me roughly a month to colour and letter the book, and prep it for print. So, the very late nights will continue, at least until the first week in April, when I can go to bed at a reasonable time :)

The TPB is just about ready to rock and roll- I'm wanting to put a few pages preview of #4 in there, so there's those pages, plus a possible foreword going in there. Otherwise, it will just be a matter of finalizing the cover/spine (based on the thickness of the book in print), so provided I stick to the schedule, and keep juggling the other tasks (oh damn, Dark Detective #8 in the mix too!), I'm still in the ball park of achieving all this nonsense by the due dates :)

Fingers crossed for me, gotta run,
Paul

No comments: