Friday, March 9, 2012

Still in the trenches, but battling on.


Just a quick update, battling on with multiple deadlines.
About a 1/3 of the way through colouring for #4, hoping to be halfway by mid next week. (The image below is about 2 days old, have another 2 pages to add to that :D). The interior pages for the Soldier Legacy TPB vol 1 were officially sent off to the Publishers this week also, with only the final touches and assembly needed for the cover.


Also, I was able to tick off a bucket list item by being an official 'Supa Star Guest' at the upcoming Supanova Pop Culture expos in Melbourne and Gold Coast in April. Being on the card with such cool guests, I feel almost silly and like I shouldn't be. I'm very honoured. Plus, I'll be sharing the table with fellow BHC stablemate/collaborator/Good friend Chris Sequeira, who's also a guest. http://www.supanova.com.au/guests/


Anyways, deadlines are calling, I have to go. More updates closer to the launch of the books ;)

No comments: