Monday, July 27, 2009

The Possible cover and some coloured images

Cover above. And I've settled for the title "The Soldier Legacy."
Below are example coloured pages featuring day and night scenes - have coloured 10 pages plus the cover and flats have begun on the 11th. I don't know about the status of the second story; because of the amount of time and work to do the pencils, page prep and colouring (I haven't even considered the lettering yet.), the second story may become an 'epilogue' and the rough pencilled pages could be cleaned up, maybe one or two other pages to make the current ones Ive drawn make sense and go from there. I have two internships (one possibly involving comic drawing), a thesis, series bible work for the innovation challenge and an animated trailer that I havent considered yet (phew), so maybe cutting my losses and making a coloured issue, with 'special features' (and perhaps a grayscale or pencil version included too), could fill out the graphic novel a little too.




Grayscale version.





No comments: