Saturday, July 21, 2012

Magic moment: BMB signing at the Soldier Legacy table :)


Convention table neighbour, and www.funnywebcomic.com creator Cameron Davis posted this photo yesterday from Gold Coast Supanova, that was held in April 2012.  https://twitter.com/Gazunta/status/226670938954018816/photo/1
I was lucky enough to be a guest of this, and the previous week's show at Melbourne, along with Marvel Comic "Architect" Brian Michael Bendis. He was a very nice guy, who fellow guest Chris Sequeira and I were lucky enough to have a conversation or two with the week before. Bendis came by the table during the GC show, and while chatting, was very kind enough to sign some of my favourite 'Daredevil', 'Ultimate Spider-man' and 'Avengers' books right there at our table. I was one happy Comic book fan :D

Thanks, Cameron for capturing that inner fanboy moment for me ;D

No comments: