Saturday, February 2, 2013

Guest at Upcoming Events: OZ Comic-Con, Supanova, FCBD

Just an update on the events I've been invited to as comic guest. Looking forward to catching up with fellow Black House Comic friends, and Soldier readers, new and current.

OZ COMIC-CON: 

Perth 9th - 10th March 2013
Perth Exhibition Centre
Western Australia

Adelaide 16th - 17th March 2013
Adelaide Showgrounds
South Australia

Melbourne 6th - 7th July 2013
Royal Exhibition Building
Victoria


(Just Announced)
SUPANOVA POP CULTURE EXPO:

Melbourne 12th - 14th April 2013
Melbourne Showgrounds
Victoria

Gold Coast 19th - 21st April
Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Queensland


Supanova Article announcing Guest spots at Melbourne and Gold Coast 2013:

Supanova guest profile:



May 4th : FCBD at Gifts for the Geek, Geelong Victoria (More details to come).

A big thanks to all the staff and crew of the following shows. Very pleased that they make huge efforts to promote national creators, and I'm very touched to be a part of it. Last year was my first year as being a guest of these shows; and all the good folks that came by, as followers of the work, or new to it, were very encouraging and enthusiastic about the series. Comic book, trade paperback, prints, sketches or commission people, you all play a role in supporting local creators and helping me on my journey. Many lonely hours, days, weeks, months and years has gone into working on the illustration, and it's touching to have people that count acknowledge the work, and readers on board. Anyways, this is becoming too reflective, and I'm letting the scoffers and trolls get to me. I had a backhanded compliment paid to me this morning via email and it's soured my mood a little. At the end of the day, you can only focus on the work, make it the best you can, learn, improve, move on. Tomorrow, I've been invited to chat to the guys of Geek Speak TV, so let's get the groove back and round out the weekend on a happier note. See you guys in your respective states soon, with new stuff I hope you dig :D
At ease, Soldiers.

No comments: